Home. Garden. Outdoor. And more!



Home and Garden business in the virtual world of Second Life.
And sometimes occasional rubbish which I might find interesting as well. :D

Laura's Bench

Saturday, April 30, 2011


Laura's Bench, originally uploaded by Isla Gealach.

For Project Themeory this weekend. the theme is "Our Story". Every house has a piece of furniture that has been painted and repainted, stenciled, glued, piled with shoes and books, and you still sit on it staring out the window. In our house it's a bench. Which is probably where my SL love for benches - purchasing and making them, comes from.

So I'm sharing with from My story, a bench. :) Hope you enjoy.

It comes with everything in the picture. 75l for this weekend then it will be available at normal price.

<3 Isla

P.S. Just a quick note to say.... You may notice I love to use flowers and plants in a lot of my builds. ALL of the flowers/plants I use are from Arctic Greenhouse by Logan Bauer. If you haven't had a chance to get there do, his creations are amazing and you should definitely have a look!

Cheeky Pea in SL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment