Home. Garden. Outdoor. And more!



Home and Garden business in the virtual world of Second Life.
And sometimes occasional rubbish which I might find interesting as well. :D

New Years Resolution

Wednesday, December 21, 2011


New Years Resolution, originally uploaded by Isla Gealach.

So I'm a bit early posting this up but around here New Years is a huge holiday. Bigger than Christmas. And I plan to not be around much this next week spending time in RL with the family. :))

I've made a New Year's Resolution for my store. I'm not using pre-made sculpt packs for my furniture anymore. All couches, benches (haha), beds, tables, etc will all be made by me. I have been doing this for the past 6 months but I wanted to make it official. All things that were made from sculpt packs have been removed from the main store.

(I just want to clarify I will still use SOME sculpts that I purchase full perm such as flowers - all flowers I use are made by the super talented Logan Bauer, which I cannot for the LIFE of me sculpt LOL) But ALL pieces of furniture will be made 100% by me. :)

For now I have placed all of my discontinued items that are not sculpted by myself into a skydome in the sky. There is a TP board at the front of my mainstore. I've discounted everything to 50l-100l. However this won't be around for long!! I will probably remove it in a couple months to give anyone enough time to grab things they liked. The bubble is at The Pea (228,201,801).

I want to clarify that in no way so I think that sculpt packs are bad. They got me through 2 years before learning to sculpt. I think they are a wonderful tool in the path to learning to be a creator. Without them I wouldn't be where I am today. I just feel this is the next exciting step on my creative journey and am really looking forward to challenging myself.

<3 Isla

Cheeky Pea in SL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment